Today was the first day of the CAHSEE Cram and there was a very low turn out. We sent out letters and called homes. We focused on students who will be taking the CAHSEE in a month but to no avail! One of the teachers even had a big meeting with thier SLC to really get students out to participate but there were still very few students. It was very dissapointing.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @smithsonian: Bring #HipHopHistory to a global audience: Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap on Kickstarter: kck.st/2ygCZC0 1 hour ago
- The Friends of the Library supports @pasadenalibrary but it needs your support! 4 hours ago
- Office of the Young Child for @PasadenaGov is looking at creating a Childhood Hub with @pasadenalibrary . 7 hours ago
- The @pasadenalibrary #Hastings is hosting a STEAM wvwnt this weekend. 21 hours ago
- It’s natl Friends of the Library week! 21 hours ago