More and more evidence is coming out about just how important the middle school year are to deciding future performance. This plan seems to capitalize on the interest and potential of students at this formative age. However, it’s important to build in flexability because what a 13 year old wants one day may be different when they turn 17 and applying to college.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @SUNLEO0778: Fresh Proof That Strong Unions Help Reduce Income Inequality nyti.ms/2lWdH4t #Union #UnionStrong 1 day ago
- RT @VoicesOfLabor: #Union #Labor #UnionStrong #LaborHistory https://t.co/2TxPuvrM4G 1 day ago
- RT @SGVTribune: Nearly 7,500 LA County homeless people permanently housed thanks to Measure H, county officials say trib.al/D2lxemS 2 days ago
- RT @bmcdonald6: I am honored to have been a part of the celebration of the first African American president of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @LaOpinionLA: La chaqueta para repeler a agresores sexuales con descargas eléctricas inventada por estudiantes d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago