Is college for everyone? No. But it is the job of schools to prepare everyone for college. Once prepared they can decide with all of thier options only. Historically, however, it has been children of color and/or poverty who have, de jur or de facto, not been ready for college. The only way to address overt or other racism/classism is to prepare all students.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @ValaAfshar: An important life lesson from LEGO to parents, circa 1970s #WEF18 https://t.co/pOHQwvwUAW 9 hours ago
- Stater Bros. to Open First Supermarket in Pasadena ow.ly/jZnl30hWhDD 9 hours ago
- #ff : Techbradwaid 9 hours ago
- MT @Scott_Wiener: #NetNeutrality builds, with the Governor of Montana issuing an executive order requiring that bro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaPD: Show your support for Pasadena PAL on Tues. 2/20. 50% of all proceeds will be donated to the progra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago