Is college for everyone? No. But it is the job of schools to prepare everyone for college. Once prepared they can decide with all of thier options only. Historically, however, it has been children of color and/or poverty who have, de jur or de facto, not been ready for college. The only way to address overt or other racism/classism is to prepare all students.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @Solvej_Schou: See me play South #Pasadena’s Eclectic #Music Festival and Art Walk @SoPasEclectic on the outdoor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @NFL: QB1: Sam Darnold QB2: ❓ QB3: @josh3rosen QB4: ❓ QB5: ❓ @MikeMayock’s UPDATED @NFLDraft Positional Rankings: https://t.co/3wz5JOeU… 16 hours ago
- #ff : E_Sheninger Devises should support active, not passive, learning buff.ly/2EMJoUX buff.ly/2vB1vhi 18 hours ago
- RT @SixthTone: How do you stop people crossing on red lights? Traffic police in one Hubei city think spraying jaywa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Hearing from Tara Henriquez about the @PasadenaGov Office of the Young Child. Collecting data about young children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago