Is college for everyone? No. But it is the job of schools to prepare everyone for college. Once prepared they can decide with all of thier options only. Historically, however, it has been children of color and/or poverty who have, de jur or de facto, not been ready for college. The only way to address overt or other racism/classism is to prepare all students.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Lisha called and said she wants Chinese for dinner! Good thing I love Chinese food! (@ Yang Chow) on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/yang-chow-… 3 days ago
- Who's in Jersey? ow.ly/8wh730ma9UE 1 week ago
- MT @mrfrankish: 11m2 @MagnaCartaSch were working hard today, using the #library in preparation for their end of top… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Taniaraffaele16: Our elementary class were so happy and excited when they got to visit the library 📚 and the ic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SPElemLibrary: #October is a great time to share a scary story with a friend. Ss said scariest line was "And wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago