Is college for everyone? No. But it is the job of schools to prepare everyone for college. Once prepared they can decide with all of thier options only. Historically, however, it has been children of color and/or poverty who have, de jur or de facto, not been ready for college. The only way to address overt or other racism/classism is to prepare all students.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @smithsonian: Bring #HipHopHistory to a global audience: Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap on Kickstarter: kck.st/2ygCZC0 1 hour ago
- The Friends of the Library supports @pasadenalibrary but it needs your support! 4 hours ago
- Office of the Young Child for @PasadenaGov is looking at creating a Childhood Hub with @pasadenalibrary . 7 hours ago
- The @pasadenalibrary #Hastings is hosting a STEAM wvwnt this weekend. 21 hours ago
- It’s natl Friends of the Library week! 21 hours ago