Is college for everyone? No. But it is the job of schools to prepare everyone for college. Once prepared they can decide with all of thier options only. Historically, however, it has been children of color and/or poverty who have, de jur or de facto, not been ready for college. The only way to address overt or other racism/classism is to prepare all students.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @SUNLEO0778: Fresh Proof That Strong Unions Help Reduce Income Inequality nyti.ms/2lWdH4t #Union #UnionStrong 1 day ago
- RT @VoicesOfLabor: #Union #Labor #UnionStrong #LaborHistory https://t.co/2TxPuvrM4G 1 day ago
- RT @SGVTribune: Nearly 7,500 LA County homeless people permanently housed thanks to Measure H, county officials say trib.al/D2lxemS 2 days ago
- RT @bmcdonald6: I am honored to have been a part of the celebration of the first African American president of the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @LaOpinionLA: La chaqueta para repeler a agresores sexuales con descargas eléctricas inventada por estudiantes d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago