Having structures for conversations are helpful for both students and teachers. www.touchstones.org seems like one structure that has been successfully used. Barry, C. From great text great thinking. Educational Leadership. March 2010.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @gardengirl125: Lemme get this straight, Al Franken has to resign for a joke photo he took years before he was a senator, but Cruz and H… 6 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am donating $100M towards a prize for best carbon capture technology 6 hours ago
- RT @CoriBush: Ted Cruz needs to resign and take Josh Hawley with him. 6 hours ago
- RT @ewarren: Democrats got voters to turn out in historic numbers because we promised that we’d tackle the crises we face. Now, it’s time t… 6 hours ago
- (D) evolution 46 @ Los Angeles, California instagram.com/p/CKUSr6hA5eO/… 18 hours ago