The March 2010 issue of Educational Leadership has a very nice article by Gay Ivey on texts that motivate readers, highlighting non-fiction writing.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @JohnYarmuth: I served with Ilhan Omar and spoke to her about her attitude about Jews and Israel. As a Jew, I’m convinced she is not ant… 3 days ago
- RT @IlhanMN: As the only African born, not being on the Africa subcommittee is not just an elimination of a unique voice but an elimination… 1 week ago
- RT @ewarren: If Republicans hadn’t spent nearly $2 trillion on the Trump tax cuts, and if they hadn’t made it easier for rich people to che… 1 week ago
- RT @SenWarren: Does this sound fair? MAGA Republicans have a "fair" tax plan to hit American families with a 30% national sales tax on ever… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RitchieTorres: As the former Vice Chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, I’m HORRIFIED that it was just announced that Marjori… 2 weeks ago