Having structures for conversations are helpful for both students and teachers. www.touchstones.org seems like one structure that has been successfully used. Barry, C. From great text great thinking. Educational Leadership. March 2010.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @JohnYarmuth: I served with Ilhan Omar and spoke to her about her attitude about Jews and Israel. As a Jew, I’m convinced she is not ant… 3 days ago
- RT @IlhanMN: As the only African born, not being on the Africa subcommittee is not just an elimination of a unique voice but an elimination… 1 week ago
- RT @ewarren: If Republicans hadn’t spent nearly $2 trillion on the Trump tax cuts, and if they hadn’t made it easier for rich people to che… 1 week ago
- RT @SenWarren: Does this sound fair? MAGA Republicans have a "fair" tax plan to hit American families with a 30% national sales tax on ever… 2 weeks ago
- RT @RitchieTorres: As the former Vice Chair of the House Homeland Security Committee, I’m HORRIFIED that it was just announced that Marjori… 2 weeks ago