I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- There are over 200k US citizen children who would be seperated from parents if TPS ended. 1 day ago
- Temporary Protected Status Designated Country: El Salvador | USCIS uscis.gov/humanitarian/t… 1 day ago
- Hearing about the end of TPS, kicking out 1,000s of people from the US. 1 day ago
- RT @CAIRNational: For American Muslims, family border separations are personal - Religion News Service religionnews.com/2018/07/18/for… 3 days ago
- #ff : APSTowns Training camp is underway in Tiger Town!! #teamtowns #SMPs #shifts #everydayisgameday @kmg_teach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago