I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @discoverLA: Did you know @westworldhbo is partially shot in L.A. The badlands pictured in Episode Four are part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- KFC's New 3-Letter Apology For Its Lack of Chicken Shows Immense Emotional Intelligence | Inc.com ow.ly/iKsb30iA2Wg 16 hours ago
- MT @educare_fdn: On Feb.16th, 290 EduCare students, from RFK Community School traveled to @anoisewithin for a rendi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- New @pasadenalibrary llibrarians for #LaManda and #LaPintoresca https://t.co/d16G4a2rd7 2 days ago
- Preciuos Jackson @pasadenalibrary helps the homeless find housing and support. https://t.co/wncrSNXplu 2 days ago