I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @MTBlack2567 I've wondered about the single column formatting and this explains it. I don't care for it but at leas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @MrJonCryer: Wearing body armor to protect themselves from… drag queens? 3 hours ago
- @MTBlack2567 Exorcist. He called himself Mr. Happy at first... 2 days ago
- RT @CivicRafa: We truly appreciate your support in bringing the global performing arts & memorable experiences to the people of LA! 4 days ago
- RT @_Nick_Diller: Yo wtf...just saw a stat that said only 30-50% of people have an internal dialogue. There's really 50%+ of the populatio… 1 week ago