I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- The Court Challenge Begins: Is Trump Taking Unconstitutional Emoluments? : NPR ow.ly/SlYP30fWMPv 3 hours ago
- @SupJaniceHahn @CountyofLA Woof! https://t.co/5tVR9rSMPE 4 hours ago
- RT @KTLA: Super PAC called "A Progressive California" emerges to back @kdeleon's challenge to @SenFeinstein on.ktla.com/YkljB 1 day ago
- MT @Refugees: 500k+ Rohingya refugees crossed into Bangladesh in less than 5 weeks; camps are under immense pressure https://t.co/2cr3MCf2f0 1 day ago
- THE 2018 ONE CITY, ONE STORY SELECTION IS… RISE OF THE ROCKET GIRLS – Public Library ow.ly/CIYT30fUJGV 1 day ago