I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Significant cut to Medicaid, cutting funds for our most vulnerable students. ow.ly/V04t30cOIzD 18 hours ago
- Hearing from Librarian Mike Shea about @PasadenaPublicLibrary San Rafael https://t.co/Aifj0NV1wo 1 day ago
- RT @TheIslamicUmmah: #Fajr is a blessed time, when the believers are not asleep dreaming of success, but awake seeking success #HayaAlaFalah 1 day ago
- RT @TheIslamicUmmah: Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs 1 day ago
- RT @LAPublicLibrary: According to new Pew Research Center survey data, millennials are the most likely generation to use public libraries:h… 1 day ago