I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
Political and Pasadena Related
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Whatever the Grand Jury decides, its consideration makes clear: no one is above the law, not even a former President of… 1 week ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: Just going to leave this here. https://t.co/tQJNdGdEJK 1 month ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: My hero Muhammad ﷺ My role model Muhammad ﷺ My guide Muhammadﷺ My motivation Muhammadﷺ My teacher Muhammadﷺ My le… 1 month ago
- RT @Tcardenas: Hey @GOP, need ideas for cutting the deficit? Here's one: stop giving tax breaks to the wealthy. 1 month ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Ya Allah, please forgive me. If I am ever ungrateful. 😥😥😥💔💔💔 https://t.co/2bfQluNlze 1 month ago