I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @Connecting_U: Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. -H. Jackson Brown 13 hours ago
- ..to show the world that Muslim women are varied, not just one-dimensional beings, as often depicted and stereotyped ow.ly/NgTD30euxaN 14 hours ago
- MT @BTBLA: @LASchools EMPLOYEES 2 for 1 deal at Chipotle Mexican Grill, 8/22/17 Must present LAUSD ID or Staff shirt https://t.co/ErCDXYt1ae 16 hours ago
- RT @KPCC: Check out the massive, new USC Village opening today, complete with a Hogwarts-like dining hall and Trader Joe's. https://t.co/qr… 22 hours ago
- RT @InsideUSC: Maybe someone can also perform kicking duties for the football team #USC twitter.com/pac12/status/8… 2 days ago