I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @islamicfreedom: Say: LA ILAHA ILALLAH. RETWEET 1 day ago
- RT @LACDevAuthority: ❗️Applications for the LA County CARES Act Childcare Grant Program are due by tomorrow, Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @islamicfreedom: Ya Allah, I seek refuge in You from a sadness that silently consumes me. 3 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Imagine if Republicans had moved on COVID as quickly as they're moving to replace RBG. 3 days ago
- RT @cindymccain: My husband John lived by a code: country first. We are Republicans, yes, but Americans foremost. There's only one candidat… 3 days ago