I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @_JamiePilgrim: @AvalancheArtis1 In my experience, its pretty difficult to kill players in 5th edition even if you’re trying to. You can… 2 hours ago
- @titanomachyRPG Never 3 hours ago
- Sandbox or railroad? beyondfomalhaut.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-t… #DnD 1 day ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is our leader and role model. 4 days ago
- RT @MisterianZajac: @Eugene_Scott 2 can play at that. https://t.co/Ux4iKFWHf6 5 days ago