I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- I got a few more days... usps.com/holiday/ 10 hours ago
- Where was @RepJudyChu? beta.latimes.com/politics/essen… 13 hours ago
- Listening to @kesterhammer read from her book @pasadenalibrary #AllendaleBranch tree lighting. https://t.co/DBZT7pT9Dy 1 day ago
- Hearing from @rachel_m_harper at the @pasadenalibrary pas#AllendaleBranch tree lighting. https://t.co/OnEjfDQ5X7 1 day ago
- Hearing from @BlairHSVikings Middle School @pasadenalibrary #AllendaleBranch tree lighting . @PasadenaUnified https://t.co/UxKNURtB4J 1 day ago