I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @gardengirl125: Lemme get this straight, Al Franken has to resign for a joke photo he took years before he was a senator, but Cruz and H… 5 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am donating $100M towards a prize for best carbon capture technology 5 hours ago
- RT @CoriBush: Ted Cruz needs to resign and take Josh Hawley with him. 5 hours ago
- RT @ewarren: Democrats got voters to turn out in historic numbers because we promised that we’d tackle the crises we face. Now, it’s time t… 5 hours ago
- (D) evolution 46 @ Los Angeles, California instagram.com/p/CKUSr6hA5eO/… 17 hours ago