I think the author has a misunderstanding of the role of technology in the classroom or even as the classroom. Technology is a means, not an end. Educators use technology to deliver instruction, which can lead to higher levels of student engagement. But any tool, be it computers, textbooks, etc will never replace quality instruction provided by a teacher, regardless of how it is delivered, electronically or otherwise. I am a firm believer in the use of technology but I am first a believer in quality instruction.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @RBReich History will look back and shake it's head at the systemic racism. 18 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: So let me get this straight: Black Lives Matter protesters are tear gassed for protesting the murder of George Floyd, but MAGA… 18 hours ago
- @kingphish1977 @Hoosiers1986 @JoeBiden @Twitter He's not lying because he can actually cite Trump advocating this... 18 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We’re in the middle of a global pandemic — and not only is Donald Trump preventing people from getting the health insurance t… 18 hours ago
- RT @islamicfreedom: Just because you can’t be perfect, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to be better. Better is possible. 19 hours ago