ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Check out our show October 17th, bit.ly/RM17Oct19 #RustedMetal @ Playa Las Tunas Restaurante instagram.com/p/B2aZmzCA1Wd/… 19 hours ago
- RT @AlexPadilla4CA: Happy birthday, California! Today, we celebrate #AdmissionDay -- the day California became the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MOVE_texas: In Texas, Voter Registrations laws are "so restrictive that the kind of country-wide registration d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @DeanburnPS_P5M: We had a lovely relaxing time in the library this afternoon - choosing books, reading and shari… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- MT @vromans: Hey young readers! The 2019 Young Readers League book pick is #TheParkerInheritance by @varianjohnson.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago