ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- The Court Challenge Begins: Is Trump Taking Unconstitutional Emoluments? : NPR ow.ly/SlYP30fWMPv 3 hours ago
- @SupJaniceHahn @CountyofLA Woof! https://t.co/5tVR9rSMPE 4 hours ago
- RT @KTLA: Super PAC called "A Progressive California" emerges to back @kdeleon's challenge to @SenFeinstein on.ktla.com/YkljB 1 day ago
- MT @Refugees: 500k+ Rohingya refugees crossed into Bangladesh in less than 5 weeks; camps are under immense pressure https://t.co/2cr3MCf2f0 1 day ago
- THE 2018 ONE CITY, ONE STORY SELECTION IS… RISE OF THE ROCKET GIRLS – Public Library ow.ly/CIYT30fUJGV 1 day ago