ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @funguy6113: 🤣🤣🤣Well played… https://t.co/qppb0XG0KH 1 hour ago
- RT @2cannan1: @Carlynn12 @GaviBegtrup https://t.co/jxUHlJ7hNx 1 hour ago
- RT @EnglishTeach07: I don’t care if gas is $15 a gallon, the party who made my daughter a second class citizen will never get my vote. Neve… 2 days ago
- RT @Karaoke_God: @Libertybibbledy @MonicaLewinsky Looks like you're wrong, Dan. https://t.co/u61LzCKqtV 3 days ago
- RT @Bigun32763: @MonicaLewinsky https://t.co/yFoSMRwf5w 3 days ago