ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- President Donald Trump's administration forces asylum seekers to wait in Mexican cities before they can start the a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #ff : fightfor15 BREAKING: Six years after the first #FightFor15 strike, the U.S. House just passed the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @LACountyLibrary: In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the first Moon landing, these children’s books are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #ff : edpolicyinca Calif school Super @TonyThurmond releases 1st-ever data on where public HS grads attend college.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Most Migrants at Border With Mexico Would Be Denied Asylum Protections Under New Trump Rule - The New York Times ow.ly/v64R30p8TfP 6 days ago