ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @discoverLA: Did you know @westworldhbo is partially shot in L.A. The badlands pictured in Episode Four are part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- KFC's New 3-Letter Apology For Its Lack of Chicken Shows Immense Emotional Intelligence | Inc.com ow.ly/iKsb30iA2Wg 16 hours ago
- MT @educare_fdn: On Feb.16th, 290 EduCare students, from RFK Community School traveled to @anoisewithin for a rendi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- New @pasadenalibrary llibrarians for #LaManda and #LaPintoresca https://t.co/d16G4a2rd7 2 days ago
- Preciuos Jackson @pasadenalibrary helps the homeless find housing and support. https://t.co/wncrSNXplu 2 days ago