ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- #ff : Laura11_24 "English Language Learners CAN achieve at HIGH levels with the RIGHT supports" -Nicole Knight, ELL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #ff : SusanMcKenna14 Overview of English Learner Key Performance Indicators - Data Digging #BIRE19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #ff : MindShiftKQED #SEL programs and #mindfulness can be great, but they won't erase an unequal system that doesn'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Pasadenanesp: El Día de la Salud Mental de Pasadena 2019: "HOME: A State of Mind" : Es un evento educativo grat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ACLUTx: A bill designed to intimidate voters has passed the TX Senate. #SB9 is a dangerous bill that would mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago