ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @amyklobuchar: Being able to afford the prescription drugs you need to stay alive is not a luxury. It’s a necessity. 5 hours ago
- RT @zacnaoum: Your D12s getting packed up after an entire session never using them #dnd https://t.co/99RUZShoTe 2 days ago
- RT @IlhanMN: My heart is with the students of Oxford High School and the people of Michigan. We have to create a country where our kids c… 2 days ago
- RT @emma_collis: The real #dnd prep is cleaning your house so your players don't know you live like this 😆 2 days ago
- RT @DefaultCredent1: @2xproficiency My girlfriend said to me on a day I had to work “Don’t worry about getting Fizban’s treasury of dragons… 5 days ago