ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Hearing from Tara Henriquez about the @PasadenaGov Office of the Young Child. Collecting data about young children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #ff : EdSource We think we have different "learning styles" because we prefer words or pictures, but that preferenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @JonesSawyer59: My bill AB 2825 took one step closer to adding protections for individuals who are subject to un… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hearing about @pasadenalibrary budget and @PasadenaGov $3.5 million gap. What's important to you in the library? https://t.co/M4wSAn3021 1 day ago
- Hearing from Senior Librarian at La Pintoresca Melvin Racelis about programs, partners, and search for volunteers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago