ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- I got a few more days... usps.com/holiday/ 10 hours ago
- Where was @RepJudyChu? beta.latimes.com/politics/essen… 13 hours ago
- Listening to @kesterhammer read from her book @pasadenalibrary #AllendaleBranch tree lighting. https://t.co/DBZT7pT9Dy 1 day ago
- Hearing from @rachel_m_harper at the @pasadenalibrary pas#AllendaleBranch tree lighting. https://t.co/OnEjfDQ5X7 1 day ago
- Hearing from @BlairHSVikings Middle School @pasadenalibrary #AllendaleBranch tree lighting . @PasadenaUnified https://t.co/UxKNURtB4J 1 day ago