ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- The luau will be held at 4 p.m. on Sept. 29 at the Elks Lodge, 27 W. Huntington Drive in Arcadia. It will feature a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- MT @RepRaulGrijalva: One year and 3000 deaths later, #PuertoRico is still reeling from #HurricaneMaria. Now is the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @AlexPadilla4CA: 3,000 lives lost to Hurricane Maria should be mourned, not mocked. Trump should be ashamed of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- #ff : caselorg Education Week: Projections of winners and losers in the new federal education budget. SEL is a pote… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @senricardolara: TRUE: "In the eternal tug-of-war between LA and NYC for 'best coast' status, Los Angeles has a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago