ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Significant cut to Medicaid, cutting funds for our most vulnerable students. ow.ly/V04t30cOIzD 18 hours ago
- Hearing from Librarian Mike Shea about @PasadenaPublicLibrary San Rafael https://t.co/Aifj0NV1wo 1 day ago
- RT @TheIslamicUmmah: #Fajr is a blessed time, when the believers are not asleep dreaming of success, but awake seeking success #HayaAlaFalah 1 day ago
- RT @TheIslamicUmmah: Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs 1 day ago
- RT @LAPublicLibrary: According to new Pew Research Center survey data, millennials are the most likely generation to use public libraries:h… 1 day ago