ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @Connecting_U: Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. -H. Jackson Brown 13 hours ago
- ..to show the world that Muslim women are varied, not just one-dimensional beings, as often depicted and stereotyped ow.ly/NgTD30euxaN 14 hours ago
- MT @BTBLA: @LASchools EMPLOYEES 2 for 1 deal at Chipotle Mexican Grill, 8/22/17 Must present LAUSD ID or Staff shirt https://t.co/ErCDXYt1ae 16 hours ago
- RT @KPCC: Check out the massive, new USC Village opening today, complete with a Hogwarts-like dining hall and Trader Joe's. https://t.co/qr… 22 hours ago
- RT @InsideUSC: Maybe someone can also perform kicking duties for the football team #USC twitter.com/pac12/status/8… 2 days ago