ASCD Express 7.02 – Structuring Lessons with Learning Goals in Mind. Lesson planning is critical for student learning because it forces a teacher to be clear about their own expectations. When I was a teacher, thoughtful lesson planning was good for me because I forced me to ask myself, “What do I really want my kids to know and/or be able to do? Do my activities really align to the goals and standards? How will I know that they leaned what I wanted them to learn? ” This takes time and effort but it needn’t be arduous and it is always beneficial.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- #ff : NBCLA UPDATE: The union and #LAUSD have reached an agreement after six days of negotiations, bringing an end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Let's join the parade for a decent wage! January 26 at 8 am starting at 500 N. Lake, Pasadena. https://t.co/KeA7urBg8y 1 hour ago
- #ff : MichaelNBCLA #BREAKING "...I'm proud to announce we have an agreement." @MayorOfLA says concerning the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #ff : priskaneely Inside City Hall, @MayorOfLA, LAUSD and UTLA officials announced a deal has been reach on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #ff : pezstar #Utlastrike #lausdstrike #utlastrong strike press conference buff.ly/2WiDncC buff.ly/2WaLrvV 19 hours ago