The Ebb and Flow of Social Network Ties Between District Leaders Under High-Stakes Accountability by Daly and Finnigan examines the work between central office administrators and school site administrators. Findings include that while communication exist, the communication needs to more substantive between the two levels to engender substantive change.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @Petco Is there a way to order online and p/u in local store? I don't see it as an option when ordering. 12 hours ago
- RT @NALEO: There are no do-overs. Congress must fund and plan for #Census2020 to #Make2020Count! @ArturoNALEO 1 day ago
- RT @KNX1070: #BREAKING #SeanSpicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary nyti.ms/2tn82GN 1 day ago
- RT @FreeholdToast: Here's the #quoteoftheday. #quote #qotd #toastmasters #publicspeaking https://t.co/w0Syfski7E 2 days ago
- Latino Muslims in the United States ow.ly/sDym30dNamN 2 days ago