The Ebb and Flow of Social Network Ties Between District Leaders Under High-Stakes Accountability by Daly and Finnigan examines the work between central office administrators and school site administrators. Findings include that while communication exist, the communication needs to more substantive between the two levels to engender substantive change.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @ValaAfshar: An important life lesson from LEGO to parents, circa 1970s #WEF18 https://t.co/pOHQwvwUAW 9 hours ago
- Stater Bros. to Open First Supermarket in Pasadena ow.ly/jZnl30hWhDD 9 hours ago
- #ff : Techbradwaid 9 hours ago
- MT @Scott_Wiener: #NetNeutrality builds, with the Governor of Montana issuing an executive order requiring that bro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaPD: Show your support for Pasadena PAL on Tues. 2/20. 50% of all proceeds will be donated to the progra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago