The Ebb and Flow of Social Network Ties Between District Leaders Under High-Stakes Accountability by Daly and Finnigan examines the work between central office administrators and school site administrators. Findings include that while communication exist, the communication needs to more substantive between the two levels to engender substantive change.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @Solvej_Schou: See me play South #Pasadena’s Eclectic #Music Festival and Art Walk @SoPasEclectic on the outdoor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @NFL: QB1: Sam Darnold QB2: ❓ QB3: @josh3rosen QB4: ❓ QB5: ❓ @MikeMayock’s UPDATED @NFLDraft Positional Rankings: https://t.co/3wz5JOeU… 16 hours ago
- #ff : E_Sheninger Devises should support active, not passive, learning buff.ly/2EMJoUX buff.ly/2vB1vhi 18 hours ago
- RT @SixthTone: How do you stop people crossing on red lights? Traffic police in one Hubei city think spraying jaywa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Hearing from Tara Henriquez about the @PasadenaGov Office of the Young Child. Collecting data about young children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago