Flipped Classroom Infographic #flippedclassroom #blendedlearning #edtech. Perhaps some of you have heard of the “flipped” classroom. Essentially the reason that it’s “flipped” is because the traditional “delivery of information” e.g., lecture, is not done in the classroom but online as homework and the classroom is reserved for more experiential learning. There are many things to commend this model but there are also some question (and other observations) but let’s take it at it’s face value and commend it for being one way of increasing student efficacy for their own learning and helping teachers step back to focus on how to engage students in classrooms.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @RBReich History will look back and shake it's head at the systemic racism. 20 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: So let me get this straight: Black Lives Matter protesters are tear gassed for protesting the murder of George Floyd, but MAGA… 20 hours ago
- @kingphish1977 @Hoosiers1986 @JoeBiden @Twitter He's not lying because he can actually cite Trump advocating this... 20 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We’re in the middle of a global pandemic — and not only is Donald Trump preventing people from getting the health insurance t… 20 hours ago
- RT @islamicfreedom: Just because you can’t be perfect, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to be better. Better is possible. 20 hours ago