Flipped Classroom Infographic #flippedclassroom #blendedlearning #edtech. Perhaps some of you have heard of the “flipped” classroom. Essentially the reason that it’s “flipped” is because the traditional “delivery of information” e.g., lecture, is not done in the classroom but online as homework and the classroom is reserved for more experiential learning. There are many things to commend this model but there are also some question (and other observations) but let’s take it at it’s face value and commend it for being one way of increasing student efficacy for their own learning and helping teachers step back to focus on how to engage students in classrooms.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @Connecting_U: Find a job you like and you add five days to every week. -H. Jackson Brown 13 hours ago
- ..to show the world that Muslim women are varied, not just one-dimensional beings, as often depicted and stereotyped ow.ly/NgTD30euxaN 14 hours ago
- MT @BTBLA: @LASchools EMPLOYEES 2 for 1 deal at Chipotle Mexican Grill, 8/22/17 Must present LAUSD ID or Staff shirt https://t.co/ErCDXYt1ae 16 hours ago
- RT @KPCC: Check out the massive, new USC Village opening today, complete with a Hogwarts-like dining hall and Trader Joe's. https://t.co/qr… 22 hours ago
- RT @InsideUSC: Maybe someone can also perform kicking duties for the football team #USC twitter.com/pac12/status/8… 2 days ago