Flipped Classroom Infographic #flippedclassroom #blendedlearning #edtech. Perhaps some of you have heard of the “flipped” classroom. Essentially the reason that it’s “flipped” is because the traditional “delivery of information” e.g., lecture, is not done in the classroom but online as homework and the classroom is reserved for more experiential learning. There are many things to commend this model but there are also some question (and other observations) but let’s take it at it’s face value and commend it for being one way of increasing student efficacy for their own learning and helping teachers step back to focus on how to engage students in classrooms.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- #ff : NBCLA UPDATE: The union and #LAUSD have reached an agreement after six days of negotiations, bringing an end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Let's join the parade for a decent wage! January 26 at 8 am starting at 500 N. Lake, Pasadena. https://t.co/KeA7urBg8y 2 hours ago
- #ff : MichaelNBCLA #BREAKING "...I'm proud to announce we have an agreement." @MayorOfLA says concerning the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #ff : priskaneely Inside City Hall, @MayorOfLA, LAUSD and UTLA officials announced a deal has been reach on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #ff : pezstar #Utlastrike #lausdstrike #utlastrong strike press conference buff.ly/2WiDncC buff.ly/2WaLrvV 20 hours ago