Flipped Classroom Infographic #flippedclassroom #blendedlearning #edtech. Perhaps some of you have heard of the “flipped” classroom. Essentially the reason that it’s “flipped” is because the traditional “delivery of information” e.g., lecture, is not done in the classroom but online as homework and the classroom is reserved for more experiential learning. There are many things to commend this model but there are also some question (and other observations) but let’s take it at it’s face value and commend it for being one way of increasing student efficacy for their own learning and helping teachers step back to focus on how to engage students in classrooms.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- President Donald Trump's administration forces asylum seekers to wait in Mexican cities before they can start the a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- #ff : fightfor15 BREAKING: Six years after the first #FightFor15 strike, the U.S. House just passed the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @LACountyLibrary: In celebration of the 50th anniversary of the first Moon landing, these children’s books are a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- #ff : edpolicyinca Calif school Super @TonyThurmond releases 1st-ever data on where public HS grads attend college.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Most Migrants at Border With Mexico Would Be Denied Asylum Protections Under New Trump Rule - The New York Times ow.ly/v64R30p8TfP 6 days ago