Flipped Classroom Infographic #flippedclassroom #blendedlearning #edtech. Perhaps some of you have heard of the “flipped” classroom. Essentially the reason that it’s “flipped” is because the traditional “delivery of information” e.g., lecture, is not done in the classroom but online as homework and the classroom is reserved for more experiential learning. There are many things to commend this model but there are also some question (and other observations) but let’s take it at it’s face value and commend it for being one way of increasing student efficacy for their own learning and helping teachers step back to focus on how to engage students in classrooms.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @discoverLA: Did you know @westworldhbo is partially shot in L.A. The badlands pictured in Episode Four are part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- KFC's New 3-Letter Apology For Its Lack of Chicken Shows Immense Emotional Intelligence | Inc.com ow.ly/iKsb30iA2Wg 16 hours ago
- MT @educare_fdn: On Feb.16th, 290 EduCare students, from RFK Community School traveled to @anoisewithin for a rendi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- New @pasadenalibrary llibrarians for #LaManda and #LaPintoresca https://t.co/d16G4a2rd7 2 days ago
- Preciuos Jackson @pasadenalibrary helps the homeless find housing and support. https://t.co/wncrSNXplu 2 days ago