While I’m not a big fan of modeling schools after business’ ASCD Express 7.15 – Teachers as Project Managers raises some interesting ideas of how certain skills used in business can help educators improve some of their practice. Ultimately, providing teachers new way to collaborate and reflect on their practice will help them in finding the most effective ways of improving student achievement. Keeping a closed door indicates to a closed mind.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Check out our show October 17th, bit.ly/RM17Oct19 #RustedMetal @ Playa Las Tunas Restaurante instagram.com/p/B2aZmzCA1Wd/… 19 hours ago
- RT @AlexPadilla4CA: Happy birthday, California! Today, we celebrate #AdmissionDay -- the day California became the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MOVE_texas: In Texas, Voter Registrations laws are "so restrictive that the kind of country-wide registration d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @DeanburnPS_P5M: We had a lovely relaxing time in the library this afternoon - choosing books, reading and shari… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- MT @vromans: Hey young readers! The 2019 Young Readers League book pick is #TheParkerInheritance by @varianjohnson.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago