While I’m not a big fan of modeling schools after business’ ASCD Express 7.15 – Teachers as Project Managers raises some interesting ideas of how certain skills used in business can help educators improve some of their practice. Ultimately, providing teachers new way to collaborate and reflect on their practice will help them in finding the most effective ways of improving student achievement. Keeping a closed door indicates to a closed mind.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- The luau will be held at 4 p.m. on Sept. 29 at the Elks Lodge, 27 W. Huntington Drive in Arcadia. It will feature a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- MT @RepRaulGrijalva: One year and 3000 deaths later, #PuertoRico is still reeling from #HurricaneMaria. Now is the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @AlexPadilla4CA: 3,000 lives lost to Hurricane Maria should be mourned, not mocked. Trump should be ashamed of h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- #ff : caselorg Education Week: Projections of winners and losers in the new federal education budget. SEL is a pote… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @senricardolara: TRUE: "In the eternal tug-of-war between LA and NYC for 'best coast' status, Los Angeles has a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago