While I’m not a big fan of modeling schools after business’ ASCD Express 7.15 – Teachers as Project Managers raises some interesting ideas of how certain skills used in business can help educators improve some of their practice. Ultimately, providing teachers new way to collaborate and reflect on their practice will help them in finding the most effective ways of improving student achievement. Keeping a closed door indicates to a closed mind.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- #ff : Laura11_24 "English Language Learners CAN achieve at HIGH levels with the RIGHT supports" -Nicole Knight, ELL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #ff : SusanMcKenna14 Overview of English Learner Key Performance Indicators - Data Digging #BIRE19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #ff : MindShiftKQED #SEL programs and #mindfulness can be great, but they won't erase an unequal system that doesn'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Pasadenanesp: El Día de la Salud Mental de Pasadena 2019: "HOME: A State of Mind" : Es un evento educativo grat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ACLUTx: A bill designed to intimidate voters has passed the TX Senate. #SB9 is a dangerous bill that would mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago