While I’m not a big fan of modeling schools after business’ ASCD Express 7.15 – Teachers as Project Managers raises some interesting ideas of how certain skills used in business can help educators improve some of their practice. Ultimately, providing teachers new way to collaborate and reflect on their practice will help them in finding the most effective ways of improving student achievement. Keeping a closed door indicates to a closed mind.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Hearing from Tara Henriquez about the @PasadenaGov Office of the Young Child. Collecting data about young children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- #ff : EdSource We think we have different "learning styles" because we prefer words or pictures, but that preferenc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @JonesSawyer59: My bill AB 2825 took one step closer to adding protections for individuals who are subject to un… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Hearing about @pasadenalibrary budget and @PasadenaGov $3.5 million gap. What's important to you in the library? https://t.co/M4wSAn3021 1 day ago
- Hearing from Senior Librarian at La Pintoresca Melvin Racelis about programs, partners, and search for volunteers… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago