In California the public voted to guarantee a minimum level of funding for schools. However, it seems that the state government is determined to undercut that desire at every possible turn. Unfortunety, state courts have decided against schools. SI&A Cabinet Report – News & Resources reports that the superior court has decided that the State can decide what money to take into account when figuring out how much it is supposed to pay. It’s the proverbial fox watching the hen house.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @Petco Is there a way to order online and p/u in local store? I don't see it as an option when ordering. 12 hours ago
- RT @NALEO: There are no do-overs. Congress must fund and plan for #Census2020 to #Make2020Count! @ArturoNALEO 1 day ago
- RT @KNX1070: #BREAKING #SeanSpicer Resigns as White House Press Secretary nyti.ms/2tn82GN 1 day ago
- RT @FreeholdToast: Here's the #quoteoftheday. #quote #qotd #toastmasters #publicspeaking https://t.co/w0Syfski7E 2 days ago
- Latino Muslims in the United States ow.ly/sDym30dNamN 2 days ago