In California the public voted to guarantee a minimum level of funding for schools. However, it seems that the state government is determined to undercut that desire at every possible turn. Unfortunety, state courts have decided against schools. SI&A Cabinet Report – News & Resources reports that the superior court has decided that the State can decide what money to take into account when figuring out how much it is supposed to pay. It’s the proverbial fox watching the hen house.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @ValaAfshar: An important life lesson from LEGO to parents, circa 1970s #WEF18 https://t.co/pOHQwvwUAW 9 hours ago
- Stater Bros. to Open First Supermarket in Pasadena ow.ly/jZnl30hWhDD 9 hours ago
- #ff : Techbradwaid 9 hours ago
- MT @Scott_Wiener: #NetNeutrality builds, with the Governor of Montana issuing an executive order requiring that bro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaPD: Show your support for Pasadena PAL on Tues. 2/20. 50% of all proceeds will be donated to the progra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago