In California the public voted to guarantee a minimum level of funding for schools. However, it seems that the state government is determined to undercut that desire at every possible turn. Unfortunety, state courts have decided against schools. SI&A Cabinet Report – News & Resources reports that the superior court has decided that the State can decide what money to take into account when figuring out how much it is supposed to pay. It’s the proverbial fox watching the hen house.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @Solvej_Schou: See me play South #Pasadena’s Eclectic #Music Festival and Art Walk @SoPasEclectic on the outdoor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @NFL: QB1: Sam Darnold QB2: ❓ QB3: @josh3rosen QB4: ❓ QB5: ❓ @MikeMayock’s UPDATED @NFLDraft Positional Rankings: https://t.co/3wz5JOeU… 16 hours ago
- #ff : E_Sheninger Devises should support active, not passive, learning buff.ly/2EMJoUX buff.ly/2vB1vhi 18 hours ago
- RT @SixthTone: How do you stop people crossing on red lights? Traffic police in one Hubei city think spraying jaywa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Hearing from Tara Henriquez about the @PasadenaGov Office of the Young Child. Collecting data about young children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago