In California the public voted to guarantee a minimum level of funding for schools. However, it seems that the state government is determined to undercut that desire at every possible turn. Unfortunety, state courts have decided against schools. SI&A Cabinet Report – News & Resources reports that the superior court has decided that the State can decide what money to take into account when figuring out how much it is supposed to pay. It’s the proverbial fox watching the hen house.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @smithsonian: Bring #HipHopHistory to a global audience: Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap on Kickstarter: kck.st/2ygCZC0 1 hour ago
- The Friends of the Library supports @pasadenalibrary but it needs your support! 4 hours ago
- Office of the Young Child for @PasadenaGov is looking at creating a Childhood Hub with @pasadenalibrary . 7 hours ago
- The @pasadenalibrary #Hastings is hosting a STEAM wvwnt this weekend. 21 hours ago
- It’s natl Friends of the Library week! 21 hours ago