Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- #ff : Laura11_24 "English Language Learners CAN achieve at HIGH levels with the RIGHT supports" -Nicole Knight, ELL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #ff : SusanMcKenna14 Overview of English Learner Key Performance Indicators - Data Digging #BIRE19… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #ff : MindShiftKQED #SEL programs and #mindfulness can be great, but they won't erase an unequal system that doesn'… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Pasadenanesp: El Día de la Salud Mental de Pasadena 2019: "HOME: A State of Mind" : Es un evento educativo grat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ACLUTx: A bill designed to intimidate voters has passed the TX Senate. #SB9 is a dangerous bill that would mak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago