Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Check out our show October 17th, bit.ly/RM17Oct19 #RustedMetal @ Playa Las Tunas Restaurante instagram.com/p/B2aZmzCA1Wd/… 19 hours ago
- RT @AlexPadilla4CA: Happy birthday, California! Today, we celebrate #AdmissionDay -- the day California became the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @MOVE_texas: In Texas, Voter Registrations laws are "so restrictive that the kind of country-wide registration d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @DeanburnPS_P5M: We had a lovely relaxing time in the library this afternoon - choosing books, reading and shari… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- MT @vromans: Hey young readers! The 2019 Young Readers League book pick is #TheParkerInheritance by @varianjohnson.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago