Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
Political and Pasadena Related
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Whatever the Grand Jury decides, its consideration makes clear: no one is above the law, not even a former President of… 1 week ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: Just going to leave this here. https://t.co/tQJNdGdEJK 1 month ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: My hero Muhammad ﷺ My role model Muhammad ﷺ My guide Muhammadﷺ My motivation Muhammadﷺ My teacher Muhammadﷺ My le… 1 month ago
- RT @Tcardenas: Hey @GOP, need ideas for cutting the deficit? Here's one: stop giving tax breaks to the wealthy. 1 month ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Ya Allah, please forgive me. If I am ever ungrateful. 😥😥😥💔💔💔 https://t.co/2bfQluNlze 1 month ago