Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @smithsonian: Bring #HipHopHistory to a global audience: Smithsonian Anthology of Hip-Hop and Rap on Kickstarter: kck.st/2ygCZC0 1 hour ago
- The Friends of the Library supports @pasadenalibrary but it needs your support! 4 hours ago
- Office of the Young Child for @PasadenaGov is looking at creating a Childhood Hub with @pasadenalibrary . 7 hours ago
- The @pasadenalibrary #Hastings is hosting a STEAM wvwnt this weekend. 21 hours ago
- It’s natl Friends of the Library week! 21 hours ago