Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- MT @Solvej_Schou: See me play South #Pasadena’s Eclectic #Music Festival and Art Walk @SoPasEclectic on the outdoor… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @NFL: QB1: Sam Darnold QB2: ❓ QB3: @josh3rosen QB4: ❓ QB5: ❓ @MikeMayock’s UPDATED @NFLDraft Positional Rankings: https://t.co/3wz5JOeU… 16 hours ago
- #ff : E_Sheninger Devises should support active, not passive, learning buff.ly/2EMJoUX buff.ly/2vB1vhi 18 hours ago
- RT @SixthTone: How do you stop people crossing on red lights? Traffic police in one Hubei city think spraying jaywa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Hearing from Tara Henriquez about the @PasadenaGov Office of the Young Child. Collecting data about young children… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago