Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @PresenteOrg: MUST READ: Before (or after) watching #BlackPanther. We want FREEDOM! https://t.co/sEk2QS7Nn8 1 day ago
- RT @SocialNPasadena: Marshall PTSA Fundraiser at California Pizza Kitchen dld.bz/gC2DX 1 day ago
- #ff : mssusanshih “Technology will never replace great teachers, but technology in the hands of a great teacher can… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- You can almost see clear down to the ocean from DTLA. @ Los Angeles, California instagram.com/p/BfQ5UCkAptn/ 1 day ago
- RT @SirineShebaya: "[W]e conclude that the Proclamation is unconstitutionally tainted with animus towards Islam."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago