Okay, this entry is not going to be my traditional research based commentary on education; it may actually be a little more practical! With staff going back to work in many locations these next couple of weeks I thought I would share Back to school Reiki. I’m not sure I buy into reiki but the suggestions of taking a few minutes out of your day to center yourself as you transition from home to work to home seems imminently useful. It is very easy to get caught up in the minutiae of everyday teaching. Attention to detail can be good but so is a little distance when the time is right to prioritize and reflect. So take some time for yourself and sharpen you saw.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @_JamiePilgrim: @AvalancheArtis1 In my experience, its pretty difficult to kill players in 5th edition even if you’re trying to. You can… 2 hours ago
- @titanomachyRPG Never 3 hours ago
- Sandbox or railroad? beyondfomalhaut.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-t… #DnD 1 day ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is our leader and role model. 4 days ago
- RT @MisterianZajac: @Eugene_Scott 2 can play at that. https://t.co/Ux4iKFWHf6 5 days ago