Faculty meetings are rituals at every school. As an administrator I learned that many of the topics were compliance driven and few were driven by school based needed. The Flipped Faculty Meeting – Finding Common Ground – Education Week proposes and interesting idea in trying to make faculty meeting more productive from an instructional point of view. Don’t get me wrong: many of the compliance issues are important and include topics such as what to do if you suspect child abuse to issues and emergency procedures. The problem becomes when this is all your faculty meeting become. The opportunity to bring all your educator colleagues together all at once should be seen as magical moments that needs to be captured and maximized in as many ways as possible.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- There are over 200k US citizen children who would be seperated from parents if TPS ended. 1 day ago
- Temporary Protected Status Designated Country: El Salvador | USCIS uscis.gov/humanitarian/t… 1 day ago
- Hearing about the end of TPS, kicking out 1,000s of people from the US. 1 day ago
- RT @CAIRNational: For American Muslims, family border separations are personal - Religion News Service religionnews.com/2018/07/18/for… 3 days ago
- #ff : APSTowns Training camp is underway in Tiger Town!! #teamtowns #SMPs #shifts #everydayisgameday @kmg_teach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago