Faculty meetings are rituals at every school. As an administrator I learned that many of the topics were compliance driven and few were driven by school based needed. The Flipped Faculty Meeting – Finding Common Ground – Education Week proposes and interesting idea in trying to make faculty meeting more productive from an instructional point of view. Don’t get me wrong: many of the compliance issues are important and include topics such as what to do if you suspect child abuse to issues and emergency procedures. The problem becomes when this is all your faculty meeting become. The opportunity to bring all your educator colleagues together all at once should be seen as magical moments that needs to be captured and maximized in as many ways as possible.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/Byye-tiArkj/… 2 days ago
- #ff : Getting_Smart “Students are learning to value collective effort and knowledge of the group instead of relying… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @dggraphix2018: #bpoe #elks https://t.co/3ir90y1Tbo 5 days ago
- What kind of succulent is this? I received it a couple of years ago. All I do is water it. Should I stake it or let… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- #ff : drbruceellis How to Create #QR Kids buff.ly/2X90d6w #students #edAdmin #edTech #maker #mlearning… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago