Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- I got a few more days... usps.com/holiday/ 10 hours ago
- Where was @RepJudyChu? beta.latimes.com/politics/essen… 13 hours ago
- Listening to @kesterhammer read from her book @pasadenalibrary #AllendaleBranch tree lighting. https://t.co/DBZT7pT9Dy 1 day ago
- Hearing from @rachel_m_harper at the @pasadenalibrary pas#AllendaleBranch tree lighting. https://t.co/OnEjfDQ5X7 1 day ago
- Hearing from @BlairHSVikings Middle School @pasadenalibrary #AllendaleBranch tree lighting . @PasadenaUnified https://t.co/UxKNURtB4J 1 day ago