Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @discoverLA: Did you know @westworldhbo is partially shot in L.A. The badlands pictured in Episode Four are part… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- KFC's New 3-Letter Apology For Its Lack of Chicken Shows Immense Emotional Intelligence | Inc.com ow.ly/iKsb30iA2Wg 16 hours ago
- MT @educare_fdn: On Feb.16th, 290 EduCare students, from RFK Community School traveled to @anoisewithin for a rendi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- New @pasadenalibrary llibrarians for #LaManda and #LaPintoresca https://t.co/d16G4a2rd7 2 days ago
- Preciuos Jackson @pasadenalibrary helps the homeless find housing and support. https://t.co/wncrSNXplu 2 days ago