Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @gardengirl125: Lemme get this straight, Al Franken has to resign for a joke photo he took years before he was a senator, but Cruz and H… 6 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am donating $100M towards a prize for best carbon capture technology 6 hours ago
- RT @CoriBush: Ted Cruz needs to resign and take Josh Hawley with him. 6 hours ago
- RT @ewarren: Democrats got voters to turn out in historic numbers because we promised that we’d tackle the crises we face. Now, it’s time t… 6 hours ago
- (D) evolution 46 @ Los Angeles, California instagram.com/p/CKUSr6hA5eO/… 18 hours ago