Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- #ff : NBCLA UPDATE: The union and #LAUSD have reached an agreement after six days of negotiations, bringing an end… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Let's join the parade for a decent wage! January 26 at 8 am starting at 500 N. Lake, Pasadena. https://t.co/KeA7urBg8y 1 hour ago
- #ff : MichaelNBCLA #BREAKING "...I'm proud to announce we have an agreement." @MayorOfLA says concerning the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- #ff : priskaneely Inside City Hall, @MayorOfLA, LAUSD and UTLA officials announced a deal has been reach on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- #ff : pezstar #Utlastrike #lausdstrike #utlastrong strike press conference buff.ly/2WiDncC buff.ly/2WaLrvV 19 hours ago