Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @_JamiePilgrim: @AvalancheArtis1 In my experience, its pretty difficult to kill players in 5th edition even if you’re trying to. You can… 3 hours ago
- @titanomachyRPG Never 3 hours ago
- Sandbox or railroad? beyondfomalhaut.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-t… #DnD 1 day ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is our leader and role model. 4 days ago
- RT @MisterianZajac: @Eugene_Scott 2 can play at that. https://t.co/Ux4iKFWHf6 5 days ago