Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @funguy6113: 🤣🤣🤣Well played… https://t.co/qppb0XG0KH 1 hour ago
- RT @2cannan1: @Carlynn12 @GaviBegtrup https://t.co/jxUHlJ7hNx 1 hour ago
- RT @EnglishTeach07: I don’t care if gas is $15 a gallon, the party who made my daughter a second class citizen will never get my vote. Neve… 2 days ago
- RT @Karaoke_God: @Libertybibbledy @MonicaLewinsky Looks like you're wrong, Dan. https://t.co/u61LzCKqtV 3 days ago
- RT @Bigun32763: @MonicaLewinsky https://t.co/yFoSMRwf5w 3 days ago