Chectman and Yaman provide evidence that focusing on social emotional learning in the classroom has positive benefits on childrens behavior, motivation, and content knowledge. Using literature teachers explored moral and ethical values with students. Part of the success of the social emotional learning using literature is that it requires students to be able to a) understand on an informational level what is happening in the literature, and b) conceptualize the issues at play so that they can c) process the ethical issues to be analyzed and (re)synthasized.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @ValaAfshar: An important life lesson from LEGO to parents, circa 1970s #WEF18 https://t.co/pOHQwvwUAW 9 hours ago
- Stater Bros. to Open First Supermarket in Pasadena ow.ly/jZnl30hWhDD 9 hours ago
- #ff : Techbradwaid 9 hours ago
- MT @Scott_Wiener: #NetNeutrality builds, with the Governor of Montana issuing an executive order requiring that bro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaPD: Show your support for Pasadena PAL on Tues. 2/20. 50% of all proceeds will be donated to the progra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago