Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Someone has been hiding books lately — specifically, those that explore politics through a progressive lens, or cri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Looking at that drive by bobbydeezl at the @btbla #Golf classic. @ Oakmont Country Club instagram.com/p/B4vUsnOgCrB/… 1 day ago
- RT @ananavarro: Air Force 1? twitter.com/yashar/status/… 2 days ago
- ALL parents should have a vote in who represents them @pasadenausd . ow.ly/RAh530pPHSc 1 week ago
- A community group in Pasadena is working towards allowing all @pasadenausd parents to vote, too! ow.ly/2YWh30pPHLz 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ