Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @islamicfreedom: Say: LA ILAHA ILALLAH. RETWEET 1 day ago
- RT @LACDevAuthority: ❗️Applications for the LA County CARES Act Childcare Grant Program are due by tomorrow, Friday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @islamicfreedom: Ya Allah, I seek refuge in You from a sadness that silently consumes me. 3 days ago
- RT @JenAshleyWright: Imagine if Republicans had moved on COVID as quickly as they're moving to replace RBG. 3 days ago
- RT @cindymccain: My husband John lived by a code: country first. We are Republicans, yes, but Americans foremost. There's only one candidat… 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ