Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @ValaAfshar: An important life lesson from LEGO to parents, circa 1970s #WEF18 https://t.co/pOHQwvwUAW 9 hours ago
- Stater Bros. to Open First Supermarket in Pasadena ow.ly/jZnl30hWhDD 9 hours ago
- #ff : Techbradwaid 9 hours ago
- MT @Scott_Wiener: #NetNeutrality builds, with the Governor of Montana issuing an executive order requiring that bro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- RT @PasadenaPD: Show your support for Pasadena PAL on Tues. 2/20. 50% of all proceeds will be donated to the progra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ