Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @RBReich History will look back and shake it's head at the systemic racism. 20 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: So let me get this straight: Black Lives Matter protesters are tear gassed for protesting the murder of George Floyd, but MAGA… 20 hours ago
- @kingphish1977 @Hoosiers1986 @JoeBiden @Twitter He's not lying because he can actually cite Trump advocating this... 20 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: We’re in the middle of a global pandemic — and not only is Donald Trump preventing people from getting the health insurance t… 20 hours ago
- RT @islamicfreedom: Just because you can’t be perfect, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to be better. Better is possible. 20 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ