Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- @MTBlack2567 I've wondered about the single column formatting and this explains it. I don't care for it but at leas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @MrJonCryer: Wearing body armor to protect themselves from… drag queens? 4 hours ago
- @MTBlack2567 Exorcist. He called himself Mr. Happy at first... 2 days ago
- RT @CivicRafa: We truly appreciate your support in bringing the global performing arts & memorable experiences to the people of LA! 4 days ago
- RT @_Nick_Diller: Yo wtf...just saw a stat that said only 30-50% of people have an internal dialogue. There's really 50%+ of the populatio… 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ