Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @gardengirl125: Lemme get this straight, Al Franken has to resign for a joke photo he took years before he was a senator, but Cruz and H… 6 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am donating $100M towards a prize for best carbon capture technology 6 hours ago
- RT @CoriBush: Ted Cruz needs to resign and take Josh Hawley with him. 6 hours ago
- RT @ewarren: Democrats got voters to turn out in historic numbers because we promised that we’d tackle the crises we face. Now, it’s time t… 6 hours ago
- (D) evolution 46 @ Los Angeles, California instagram.com/p/CKUSr6hA5eO/… 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ