Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @_JamiePilgrim: @AvalancheArtis1 In my experience, its pretty difficult to kill players in 5th edition even if you’re trying to. You can… 4 hours ago
- @titanomachyRPG Never 4 hours ago
- Sandbox or railroad? beyondfomalhaut.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-t… #DnD 1 day ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is our leader and role model. 4 days ago
- RT @MisterianZajac: @Eugene_Scott 2 can play at that. https://t.co/Ux4iKFWHf6 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2017
Here are 7 things that teachers should (and should not) be doing on social media. http://ow.ly/tvcT30ge2sh
Would you support greater sharing of student data across schools, systems and states?
Basic principles that underlie effective learning. http://ow.ly/itbx30gaZEh
Motivating based on fear is something we’ve all seen and most of us have tried, but it’s the most inefficient method http://ow.ly/JenG30g6qz4
MT @EdSource: 96% of high-income homes have internet, only 26% of low-income homes do #DigitalDivide @ash_hopkinson https://t.co/zgYKLLPQ8r
The novelty of new technology simply doesn’t change instruction by itself.
Creating a safe and positive school environment is far more important than higher scores on standardized test… http://ow.ly/y9Xu30fYAcI
ID causal factors and solutions that identify the barriers to Black student’s receiving a proper education. http://ow.ly/WuLZ30fYyGJ