MT @CADeptEd: State Superintendent @TonyThurmond announced the approval of more than $275 million to assist school districts in repairing schools and providing new classrooms.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- Someone has been hiding books lately — specifically, those that explore politics through a progressive lens, or cri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Looking at that drive by bobbydeezl at the @btbla #Golf classic. @ Oakmont Country Club instagram.com/p/B4vUsnOgCrB/… 1 day ago
- RT @ananavarro: Air Force 1? twitter.com/yashar/status/… 2 days ago
- ALL parents should have a vote in who represents them @pasadenausd . ow.ly/RAh530pPHSc 1 week ago
- A community group in Pasadena is working towards allowing all @pasadenausd parents to vote, too! ow.ly/2YWh30pPHLz 1 week ago