Connecting my post from yesterday, The True Cost of High School Dropouts – NYTimes.com high lights the issues of dropouts. We can find synergies between marrying the linked learning educational reform with addressing the drop out problem.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @_JamiePilgrim: @AvalancheArtis1 In my experience, its pretty difficult to kill players in 5th edition even if you’re trying to. You can… 3 hours ago
- @titanomachyRPG Never 4 hours ago
- Sandbox or railroad? beyondfomalhaut.blogspot.com/2018/08/blog-t… #DnD 1 day ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is our leader and role model. 4 days ago
- RT @MisterianZajac: @Eugene_Scott 2 can play at that. https://t.co/Ux4iKFWHf6 5 days ago