My research focused around high performing secondary schools. In my initial identification of schools I noted that many of the best schools in California were “Middle College” schools. Middle college schools are typically high schools that are housed on a college campus and allow students to take college classes as part of their regular course load. Now the College Progress report seems to provide some data to support my casual observation in Dual Enrollment Not Just for High Achievers Early College Improves Outcomes for Disadvantaged Students Too. Moreover, tying into my post yesterday, one suggestion is that having all students be part of the college expectations supports all students.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- There are over 200k US citizen children who would be seperated from parents if TPS ended. 1 day ago
- Temporary Protected Status Designated Country: El Salvador | USCIS uscis.gov/humanitarian/t… 1 day ago
- Hearing about the end of TPS, kicking out 1,000s of people from the US. 1 day ago
- RT @CAIRNational: For American Muslims, family border separations are personal - Religion News Service religionnews.com/2018/07/18/for… 3 days ago
- #ff : APSTowns Training camp is underway in Tiger Town!! #teamtowns #SMPs #shifts #everydayisgameday @kmg_teach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago