Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @michaelcbrown: @newbiedm As someone who has played the game far longer than WotC has owned it, I’m not yet ready to panic 17 hours ago
- RT @DanPriceSeattle: The median net worth of Congress is $1 million. Freeze their assets, take away their free health care and have them s… 17 hours ago
- @MTBlack2567 No PC races that were not in AD&D. 17 hours ago
- @roll20app @Dave_The_Human If they can see everything in one colour there’s an option for that. How? 18 hours ago
- @roll20app @Dave_The_Human My players have noticed that when I use dimming for night vision they lose 10' of third 60'. 18 hours ago
Kevin's day job is in Gifted and Talented Education but he does so much more. He's past president for the Organization of Management Administrators, current Vice-President for the Associated Administrators of Los Angeles, and more! Take a listen at the important role Kevin plays in the life of students and educators.
RT @afterschool4all: Last week, the House of Representatives passed a continuing resolution to fund the federal government through Nov. 21. See what this means for federal afterschool funding ➡️ https://t.co/aVdt4gE74s
This bill would delete the authority of a charter school to locate outside the jurisdiction or geographic boundaries of the chartering school district… http://ow.ly/24zr30pC6Zw
The idea of cultural mismatch is an inadequate explanation for some of the difficulties minority parents encounter with their children’s schools. http://ow.ly/QSHZ30pwc6R
Strategies for working across language and cultural differences to make families feel at home in new schools. #MEP #RESPite http://ow.ly/X6nv30pwbMl
Charter schools don’t enroll as many students with disabilities and it’s having a disparate fiscal impact on the neighborhood public schools meeting the most severe and costly needs. #WhoIsSurprised? http://ow.ly/yRe930pu5zv
RT @TEAMBOOST: School on Wheels Program Turns Bus Into School for Asylum-Seeking Children. This really is wonderful! https://t.co/q9Zr8I0vla
MT @CADeptEd: State Superintendent @TonyThurmond announced the approval of more than $275 million to assist school districts in repairing schools and providing new classrooms.
MT @EdDiveK12: School buses are being considered for their potential to act as grid resources. California regulators approved a $1.7 million San Diego Gas & Electric pilot that will connect 10 electric school buses with the state’s energy market. https://t.co/ZyoXva8EGw