Education Related FeedMy Tweets
- RT @gardengirl125: Lemme get this straight, Al Franken has to resign for a joke photo he took years before he was a senator, but Cruz and H… 6 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Am donating $100M towards a prize for best carbon capture technology 6 hours ago
- RT @CoriBush: Ted Cruz needs to resign and take Josh Hawley with him. 6 hours ago
- RT @ewarren: Democrats got voters to turn out in historic numbers because we promised that we’d tackle the crises we face. Now, it’s time t… 6 hours ago
- (D) evolution 46 @ Los Angeles, California instagram.com/p/CKUSr6hA5eO/… 18 hours ago
Kevin's day job is in Gifted and Talented Education but he does so much more. He's past president for the Organization of Management Administrators, current Vice-President for the Associated Administrators of Los Angeles, and more! Take a listen at the important role Kevin plays in the life of students and educators.
RT @afterschool4all: Last week, the House of Representatives passed a continuing resolution to fund the federal government through Nov. 21. See what this means for federal afterschool funding ➡️ https://t.co/aVdt4gE74s
This bill would delete the authority of a charter school to locate outside the jurisdiction or geographic boundaries of the chartering school district… http://ow.ly/24zr30pC6Zw
The idea of cultural mismatch is an inadequate explanation for some of the difficulties minority parents encounter with their children’s schools. http://ow.ly/QSHZ30pwc6R
Strategies for working across language and cultural differences to make families feel at home in new schools. #MEP #RESPite http://ow.ly/X6nv30pwbMl
Charter schools don’t enroll as many students with disabilities and it’s having a disparate fiscal impact on the neighborhood public schools meeting the most severe and costly needs. #WhoIsSurprised? http://ow.ly/yRe930pu5zv
RT @TEAMBOOST: School on Wheels Program Turns Bus Into School for Asylum-Seeking Children. This really is wonderful! https://t.co/q9Zr8I0vla
MT @CADeptEd: State Superintendent @TonyThurmond announced the approval of more than $275 million to assist school districts in repairing schools and providing new classrooms.
MT @EdDiveK12: School buses are being considered for their potential to act as grid resources. California regulators approved a $1.7 million San Diego Gas & Electric pilot that will connect 10 electric school buses with the state’s energy market. https://t.co/ZyoXva8EGw