The November/December 2011 Leadership magazine article “Focus on Success” emphasizes many of the finding from my own research upon high performing schools. For example, a collaborative culture (distributed leadership) is important for schools. Working together in a collaborative manner keeps groups from believing that school improvement is the work of “someone else” . School improvement is everyone’s work. The ability to work together for a common goal is vital to increasing student achievement.
Education Related FeedMy Tweets
Political and Pasadena Related
- RT @SpeakerPelosi: Whatever the Grand Jury decides, its consideration makes clear: no one is above the law, not even a former President of… 1 week ago
- RT @NoLieWithBTC: Just going to leave this here. https://t.co/tQJNdGdEJK 1 month ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: My hero Muhammad ﷺ My role model Muhammad ﷺ My guide Muhammadﷺ My motivation Muhammadﷺ My teacher Muhammadﷺ My le… 1 month ago
- RT @Tcardenas: Hey @GOP, need ideas for cutting the deficit? Here's one: stop giving tax breaks to the wealthy. 1 month ago
- RT @QuranAndHadithh: Ya Allah, please forgive me. If I am ever ungrateful. 😥😥😥💔💔💔 https://t.co/2bfQluNlze 1 month ago